Bindi Dessert USA Expands into the Breakfast Category
- Croissants (plain, vegan, chocolate hazelnut, savory, multigrain)
- Cornetti (plain, cream, chocolate, albicocca, cereali e arancia)
- Bomboloni (plain, cream, mini cream, chocolate hazelnut)
- Conchiglie (panna latte, cioccolato)
- Mini Treats (mini multigrain croissant, mini pain au chocolat, mini girella all butter, mini croissant all butter)
- Waffle (regular, retail pack)
- Traditional Italian Cookies (esse mignon, dama, cantucci, bacio di dama, chocolate bacio di dama, sabbiosino, fragola)
Belleville, New Jersey-based Bindi Dessert USA has launched a breakfast line of Italian-style pastries featuring traditional favorites such as Cornetti , Bomboloni and other options – all of which are made with high quality ingredients.
Also offered are classic French croissants as well as a contemporary health conscious selection that includes multigrain, vegan and mini croissants. Other breakfast options or brunch menu additions include waffles and conchiglie.
For over 70 years Bindi has specialized in providing foodservice operators and caterers with frozen desserts and other products meeting quality standards strictly enforced by a parent company born and headquartered in Milan, Italy.
Here’s a rundown of the new breakfast collection:
Operating from a production plant in New Jersey, Bindi USA has distribution centers in the Garden State as well as on the West Coast in Los Angeles, California. The company’s operations in the United States and Italy export over 500 dessert items to more than 60 countries around the world.